The following steps will help us configure a Wildfly cluster.
*Note that I’m using Wildfly 11
*It took me some time to figure it out so I’m writing it here for reference.
- I’m using the standard-full-ha.xml profile
- In the program arguments add
- -b 192.168.0.x -> or your local IP address. If you have JBoss Tools / Wildfly Server. It is the Hostname in the Wildfly server overview tab. This will let your server available in the network.
- -Djboss.node.name=opencell-alexander1 -> This is the name of your node which will enable clustering.
- -Djboss.bind.address.private=192.168.1.2 -> And finally, this will allow the EJB in your node to see each other. Before doing so, make sure that socking-binding group=jgroups-udp in your standalone config’s value is private.
- And finally in the activemq subsystem set server.cluster password.
Here are parts of the configuration for your reference:
Wildfly server’s configuration in eclipse:
Parts of standalone-full-ha.xml
//activemq //socket-binding ...